Recruitment - Q and A's
(Page is Currently WiP, and will change/be updated as we go.)
Below, you will find answers to -hopefully- any question you might have, with regards to joining us, and being a member!
Minimum required from You!
To join us, you need at MINIMUM the following....
- 10+ Million Skill Points on your Main Character (This means you should be Omega)
- -some- PvP Experience
- Active in other areas of eve (PvE or Mining/industry, or Incursions etc)
- a Microphone, TeamSpeak and Discord
- Willing to join fleets when needed
- A willingness to help others, and the attitude to match :)
Q: What can the corp offer me?
A: Many things..
- High/Low and Nullsec Ops.
- Guided Training program
- The support of a friendly group, as well as a large alliance.
- PvP (roams, qrf, alliance ops etc),
- Mining and Industry (regular corp and alliance mining ops)
- Various services via corp or alliance (Ore Buyback, Market/Trading, Fleet SRP, Freight services..)
- And More...
Q: Where is the corp located?
A: We are mostly located on the edge of Providence at the moment :)
Q: What if I am an Alpha Pilot?
A: We don't currently accept Alpha pilots into the Corp, however you may be able to join the University side of the alliance, You can ask us for more information should this interest you.
Q: What about my Alt characters, are they welcome?
A: You are welcome to bring in alts, on a per-case basis.
Q: What TimeZone(s) are you guys most active?
A: We cover a wide range of timezones, and it can vary through the week (as with everything) but our most active hours are between (approx) 14:00-03:00 EvE-time, however there area always people online in the alliance, so you are never alone :)