This is probably the hardest part of the training plan, there are 5 sub-sections for Sophomore (A-F) due to the fact that it covers so many skills and activities.
You must still complete all required skills and activities to progress.
I have tried to break it down and keep as clear and simple as possible..
Parts A and B
These are the main two parts to Sophomore, they will get you into required ships and using most of the modules.
Approx total training time: 27 days
- You should know how to view Corp bulletins.
- You should know how to use fleet finder, and join the correct fleet when required.
- You should have attended at MINIMUM 1x Corp fleet op/training
"Sophomore (Yellow)" title in game!
Parts C to F
These are the supplemental skills and activities for Sophomore, they are required to Rank up.
- You should attend a "Fleets 101" alliance class, or learn fleet movement from
other corporation members
- You should have been involved in at MINIMUM 1x Alliance fleet op
- Sophomore "Ship Care Package" (coming soon, details to be refined)
- "Sophomore (Yellow)" title in game!
Back to Training Program