This is probably the hardest part of the training plan, there are 5 sub-sections for Sophomore (A-F) due to the fact that it covers so many skills and activities.
You must still complete all required skills and activities to progress.
I have tried to break it down and keep as clear and simple as possible..
Parts A and B
These are the main two parts to Sophomore, they will get you into required ships and using most of the modules.
Approx total training time: 27 days
- You should know how to view Corp bulletins.
- You should know how to use fleet finder, and join the correct fleet when required.
- You should have attended at MINIMUM 1x Corp fleet op/training
"Sophomore (Yellow)" title in game!
Parts C to F
These are the supplemental skills and activities for Sophomore, they are required to Rank up.
- You should attend a "Fleets 101" alliance class, or learn fleet movement from
other corporation members
- You should have been involved in at MINIMUM 1x Alliance fleet op
You should try to stock as many of these alliance doctrine ships as you can (preferably all if possible) - Listed in preference order.
- Osprey, Rogue Logi Mk2
- Caracal, Camp Damage Mk2
- Brutix, Camp Damage Mk2
- Griffin, Camp EWar Mk1
- Crucifier, Camp EWar Mk1
- "Sophomore (Green)" title in game!
Back to Training Program